Reptile Club! <3

Pics
How does one tell if a leopard gecko is blind? I’m beginning to think Mango is blind / partially blind. She seems to navigate by smell, and if I do hand feed her she’s always sure to sniff it before eating it, and even then it takes a few strikes before she can get it. When she hunts she smells around the entire terrarium before locating it and makes several attempts and often misses the prey. My other gecko does none of this.
Can you get a video?

Just a corn snake.
Pretty cool though.
My first ever snake.
Saying "just a corn snake" makes it sound ordinary. Corn snakes are really cool and that one is nice and big and very pretty. You will get a lot of enjoyment from it and you should be proud of it. Congrats on your first snake! I predict it won't be an only child for long:D

Saying "just a corn snake" makes it sound ordinary. Corn snakes are really cool and that one is nice and big and very pretty. You will get a lot of enjoyment from it and you should be proud of it. Congrats on your first snake! I predict it won't be an only child for long:D
Haha yea it certainly is a cooool snake.
I love him already!
I know that corn snakes are thought of as being kind of ordinary, but I love them!
How easy are they to breed?

I tried getting a video of her hunting but she wasn’t doing anything today, so I hand fed her. I wasn’t recording on time but in the first second of the clip you can see she missed the cricket the first time.

Back
Top Bottom