Reptile keepers come on in

A person I met in NC this summer during my internship had sulcata tortoises. She would take then when they got too big for owners to handle. They were huge and only about 15 years old. Definitely not a pet I recommend for people if they are not prepared to build outdoor heated enclosures!

I have always wanted a sulcata!! Never had the space though :( one day I shall have my very own yard.... one day

Yes but sulcatas I <3 lol we have some good breeders here To get a baby and watch her grow huge! I'm also scared it will get too cold here (Utah) to have one outdoors all year. I really want to rescue this 7 year old one from this horrible local pet store that keeps her in a 5x5 blocked in space in the middle of the store and have people pay to feed her and poke at her >:|

I wanted a sulcata until I was told they dug there way out a lot. I have a Leo gecko. I think it's a female but not too sure...her name is cocoa. She's 3-4 years old.

Last edited:
I have 3 boas,3 corns,2 pythons, a pure white Texas rat snake ,eyelash viper, and copperhead. 2 leopard geckos a fat tailed gecko and 6 crested geckos. And one adult jeweled curly tailed lizard.

It seems like all reptile lovers have at least one Leo. They are so common to us but then u show them to someone who isn't really in to them and all of sudden Leo's are considered "exotic". I love Leo's though! Such great personalities they have (well at least that's my experience with them)!

It seems like all reptile lovers have at least one Leo. They are so common to us but then u show them to someone who isn't really in to them and all of sudden Leo's are considered "exotic". I love Leo's though! Such great personalities they have (well at least that's my experience with them)!

You lucky dog mine stay hid in the reptile carpet

You lucky dog mine stay hid in the reptile carpet

Maybe your house is too bright for your Leo. My house isn't very bright but my Leo still has to squint when she walks around. It also might be too cold. Try to warm his/her cage and maybe move him/her into a darker room. Tell me if it starts to work to get your Leo out!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom