Reptipro 5000 Hatch-A-Long (=

Quote:
I think I'll give that a try
love.gif
My first little lemon cuckoo is almost out
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
I sooo want to hatch an emu egg but my precious hubby would catch on that it's not a chicken
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Omgoodness that's so exciting! You'll have to post some pics when you can, I'd love to see them! LMBO about the emu egg!!! My DH would probably notice it but maybe I could say its just a funny rock the kids put in my bator lol, not sure if he'd go for that or not
tongue.gif

Quote:
I'm going to also, after these hatch I'm going to pick up 4 eggs from a farm 2 hours away, I'd get them shipped but it seems the bigger the egg, the more damage is caused during shipping. With emu eggs being 6 inches long, after measuring one & my incubator I really think I could fit like 6 in it...

well.. since i am playing around with the temps in mine.. and have 3 emu eggs due to arrive this week.. I figured the reptipro may be the way to go for the emus.. planning on putting three eggs on the bottom tray.. and maybe get two or three more to go on the bottom shelf (removing the top shelf completely)

if all else fails I may pull the top shelf and raise it up off the bottom tray a bit (like placing it on baby food jars) and see how the temp varies there

Quote:
I think I'll give that a try
love.gif
My first little lemon cuckoo is almost out
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
I sooo want to hatch an emu egg but my precious hubby would catch on that it's not a chicken
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

my husband wasn't too keen on the emu idea at first... then he remembered how I almost bought one 7 years ago when I first met him.. so I think he realized it's been a plan of mine for way too long for me to give up on the idea!

My Reptipro only lasted or 7 months and only used 6 times. I've E-mailed and Called. No respones on E-mails and whenever I called they said they would call back in a day or 2, but they never did, I waited a week and called back and got the same response. I had $100 worth of eggs in there and they all died. I have a R-Com 20 Pro now and I love it! I was very satisfied with the ReptiPro while it lasted. I will be watching this thread, hope you all have good luck! :eek:)

msheets....I just sent you a message about the emu eggs....and I see you are using the Reptipro 5000...I just got mine Friday and have not set eggs in it yet...I'll be putting my Millie and silkie eggs in on Monday. So lets see...

Back
Top Bottom