jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

StevenW. :

My Reptipro only lasted or 7 months and only used 6 times. I've E-mailed and Called. No respones on E-mails and whenever I called they said they would call back in a day or 2, but they never did, I waited a week and called back and got the same response. I had $100 worth of eggs in there and they all died. I have a R-Com 20 Pro now and I love it! I was very satisfied with the ReptiPro while it lasted. I will be watching this thread, hope you all have good luck! :eek:)

I ordered mine from Amazon and it went out the other day and of course I had eggs in it. When I called Amazon they overnighted me another one and the eggs were fine nestled in another bator till the new one came
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Quote:
Lol you crack me up!! I felt about the same way though!! Also most people mark with pencil the breeds of their eggs...

Melody I got your pm, thank you! I will call him early tomorrow (=

Usually I wait 24 hours to set my eggs so they have time to settle but I decided to set mine after about 10 hours. I left them setting upright with the fat end up in the incubator so they can settle a little longer then tomorrow when I turn them for the first time I'll put them on their sides. On the 2nd shelf in the back I have 9 eggs in an egg carton, those 9 had really damaged aircells that go from one side to the other thanks to the post office but I have had several EE eggs hatch that had completely detached aircells, even the ones with bubbles everywhere so since these eggs are really important to me I'm going to give them a chance. I didn't use to think they could hatch but after setting a few dark blue/green EE eggs that I didn't know had detached aircells until day 6, I was proven wrong, they all hatched! So now I give all my eggs a chance & the eggs I've gotten the past from this BYC member have been super eggs lol so why not. I set 39 eggs total, 30 JB, 7 OEGB & 2 JBxOEGB...

1325991728.jpg

Quote:
I like the shelf cutouts for the same reason
hugs.gif
love.gif
It is so easy to keep the big end up
love.gif
. I have all 5 of the lemon cuckoos hatching this morning
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
ya.gif
thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
now the other colors need to start
gig.gif
! They are a rocking and a rolling so
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
I have four lemon cuckoos fluffing
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
and 6 more blues still hatching
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
! I lost one of the lemon cuckoos it turned around in it's shell after pipping and didn't make it but I'm just tickled with the ones that did
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
I have been looking at the reptipro's myself. How long did yours last, before it went out? Also, does anyone use the auto-turners, that they now come with? I think that cuts your egg quantity down by about half, so that might be a drawback. They look really nice.

I was just going to start a thread about them, then saw this one! Cool!
wee.gif

Jill

Quote:
Aw DANG! I had left a comment here and it disappeared? This morning I asked about what supplies I would need:
Power strip with surge protector.
Stick on thermometer from the pet store.
One of those do-dads that tells the humidity.

Anything else??

I didn't make it to the store today, so tomorrow as soon as my DH gets home I'll get the stuff.

My eggs are shipping tomorrow!!

Quote:
I have been looking at the reptipro's myself. How long did yours last, before it went out? Also, does anyone use the auto-turners, that they now come with? I think that cuts your egg quantity down by about half, so that might be a drawback. They look really nice.

I was just going to start a thread about them, then saw this one! Cool!
wee.gif

Jill

The member that said theirs went out said after 7 months...I don't have the egg turners with mine for the reason you said, I like to put as many eggs as possible in mine & I also like to turn my eggs. I really like my reptipro & in my opinion the amount of eggs you could fit in it are almost endless, you could build as many shelves as you wanted to if you can make sturdy enough notches to set the shelves on. After measuring mine I could even fit 6 emu eggs in it comfortably. I'm not sure how the turners are since I don't have them so I can't help you there but they look nice.

Back
Top Bottom