ReptiPro 6000 Digital Egg Incubators- Exclusive BYC Price!

Sorry, I missed that in the listing!

Without turners, it can hold about 50 chicken/medium sized eggs.

You can add egg turners, the incubator will hold up to 2 turners, each one will hold 16 eggs.

Each egg turner is $39.97. These can be added to your order, just let me know if you would like to have those as well.

Thanks!
ReptiPro

Hi guys!
So sorry for the delay in response, I wasn't getting the update emails!
I am working on setting up a link so that it will be easier for you all to purchase at the special price.
As soon as I have that ready I will post it up here and will let you know.
Thanks for your patience!
ReptiPro

What is the warranty on this unit? I see very poor reviews about this unit's temperature and humidity control, has this been addressed?

Last edited:
My ReptiPro 6000 arrived today and wasI impressed.Well made and looks great,very sturdy unit.I will run it awhile and set some eggs and tell you more.It appears to be a very big bang for your buck.

How is this incubator working for you? I have read some not so great reviews wondering if you still feel it's a Big Bang for your buck.

Ihave been checking it out and I am very happy so far.Temps are holding great and temp between shelves differ 1.5 degrees.It is very sturdy and I have not found a flaw yet.I have had it running for a week,my turners came Friday and will set eggs mid week.I will keep posting results.I have shopped around for incubators and this is the biggest bang for the buck.Support seems to be very helpful and fast to respond.I would buy again.

Back
Top Bottom