ReptiPro 6000 Digital Egg Incubators- Exclusive BYC Price!

What is the warranty on this unit? I see very poor reviews about this unit's temperature and humidity control, has this been addressed?

Last edited:
My ReptiPro 6000 arrived today and wasI impressed.Well made and looks great,very sturdy unit.I will run it awhile and set some eggs and tell you more.It appears to be a very big bang for your buck.

How is this incubator working for you? I have read some not so great reviews wondering if you still feel it's a Big Bang for your buck.

Ihave been checking it out and I am very happy so far.Temps are holding great and temp between shelves differ 1.5 degrees.It is very sturdy and I have not found a flaw yet.I have had it running for a week,my turners came Friday and will set eggs mid week.I will keep posting results.I have shopped around for incubators and this is the biggest bang for the buck.Support seems to be very helpful and fast to respond.I would buy again.

Ihave been checking it out and I am very happy so far.Temps are holding great and temp between shelves differ 1.5 degrees.It is very sturdy and I have not found a flaw yet.I have had it running for a week,my turners came Friday and will set eggs mid week.I will keep posting results.I have shopped around for incubators and this is the biggest bang for the buck.Support seems to be very helpful and fast to respond.I would buy again.

I went ahead and ordered one with one turner. What brand/model(s) of thermometer/hygrometers are you using inside the unit?

Thanks!!!

I ran the unit empty for a week and took readings.I figured out if I set the incubator at 101 I had the temps I needed.Bottom shelf reads about 1.5 to 2 degrees different than top.I rotate eggs on the shelves every day as I open door to get fresh air in.Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom