ReptiPro 6000 Digital Egg Incubators- Exclusive BYC Price!

I just had to extend the pricing. It is still up at the promotional price :)

Also, warranty on this is 30 days to cover shipping damages, and beyond that it is simply satisfaction guaranteed. Any time you have issues, we just ask that you call or email us and we will do whatever we can to get you up and working again. Typically this includes either repair or replacement as needed.

We want you to have a great hatching experience, and are committed to giving you the best service possible!
Thanks!

I have eggs that should hatch Sunday,this will be first for the reptipro.It holds temps and humidity well you just need to open door 3-5 times a day to allow fresh air exchange.Temps and humidity recover quickly after shutting the door.I have only used a styro in the past with poor results,I think this unit will work fine.Hope this helps.I will update hatch results here.

I have eggs that should hatch Sunday,this will be first for the reptipro.It holds temps and humidity well you just need to open door 3-5 times a day to allow fresh air exchange.Temps and humidity recover quickly after shutting the door.I have only used a styro in the past with poor results,I think this unit will work fine.Hope this helps.I will update hatch results here.

Thanks I would appreciate that. Did you get the turners too?

My hatch has started and seems to be going well.I have 7 new chicks out and well and more are pipping.I did a sry hatch keeping humidity between 27 and 31 % till day 17 and was and has been kept 67-71%.Chicks coming out quick and easy.The ReptiPro has maintained very constant temps. and humidity.The eggs I set came from a friend of a friend,a back yard mix as I just wanted to see how it worked before I set some eggs I really want to hatch.Will post more as they hatch.

Back
Top Bottom