ReptiPro 6000 Digital Egg Incubators- Exclusive BYC Price!

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by ReptiPro, Jun 11, 2015.

1. ReptiPro

ReptiPro Out Of The Brooder

Dec 31, 2010
    Northern KY
    Awesome! Let us know if you have any questions, Handyman, we will be happy to help!

2. kirkie

kirkie Out Of The Brooder

Jul 8, 2015
    Palouse, WA
    What is the warranty on this unit? I see very poor reviews about this unit's temperature and humidity control, has this been addressed?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  3. Dramaqueen21888

Dramaqueen21888 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2015
    How is this incubator working for you? I have read some not so great reviews wondering if you still feel it's a Big Bang for your buck.

4. Handyman1955

Handyman1955 Out Of The Brooder

Ihave been checking it out and I am very happy so far.Temps are holding great and temp between shelves differ 1.5 degrees.It is very sturdy and I have not found a flaw yet.I have had it running for a week,my turners came Friday and will set eggs mid week.I will keep posting results.I have shopped around for incubators and this is the biggest bang for the buck.Support seems to be very helpful and fast to respond.I would buy again.

5. kirkie

Jul 8, 2015
    Palouse, WA

I went ahead and ordered one with one turner. What brand/model(s) of thermometer/hygrometers are you using inside the unit?

Thanks!!!

6. Handyman1955

I am using Incu Therm I ordered them from IncubatorWarehouse.com.They have an Ebay store as well.Good Luck.

7. kirkie

Jul 8, 2015
    Palouse, WA
    Thanks! What temperature do you have your unit set on?

8. kirkie

Jul 8, 2015
    Palouse, WA

Thanks! What temperature did you end up having your unit set on?

9. Handyman1955

I ran the unit empty for a week and took readings.I figured out if I set the incubator at 101 I had the temps I needed.Bottom shelf reads about 1.5 to 2 degrees different than top.I rotate eggs on the shelves every day as I open door to get fresh air in.Hope this helps

10. KlopKlop

KlopKlop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2015
    Southern Minnesota
    Is this deal still going on? I see the listed price as $249 not $99

11. Handyman1955

I am not sure if the sale is still going on,I got mine a month ago.The sales rep is on this forum and may be able to help.His name is Chris I think.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by