ReptiPro 6000 Digital Egg Incubators- Exclusive BYC Price!

Hmmm, I checked the link and it seems to be working for me. It is only listed as 99 through that link, nowhere else. Try it again, let me know if you have more issues. You can call me at (800)259-9755 and mention backyard chickens and I can get you the special price over the phone if needed. Thanks!

Awesome! I am so glad you had such good results, HandyMan, thank you so much for keeping us updated on your process!

In response to those who commented regarding the price of the egg turners, I would love it if we could get them made less expensively. Right now we are having them custom manufactured by a US plastics company, and have been very pleased with their service and quality. We are looking for less expensive options, but don't want to sacrifice the quality. I can say that we have never had a turner returned, or reported breaking under any type of use, which is no small feat in itself! Finding the balance between quality and cost is a challenge for any business, and we feel that in this situation, quality wins out for us.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions, we are always happy to help!

Awesome! I am so glad you had such good results, HandyMan, thank you so much for keeping us updated on your process!

In response to those who commented regarding the price of the egg turners, I would love it if we could get them made less expensively. Right now we are having them custom manufactured by a US plastics company, and have been very pleased with their service and quality. We are looking for less expensive options, but don't want to sacrifice the quality. I can say that we have never had a turner returned, or reported breaking under any type of use, which is no small feat in itself! Finding the balance between quality and cost is a challenge for any business, and we feel that in this situation, quality wins out for us.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions, we are always happy to help!

Is this sale still in effect? I messaged you a few moments ago but noticed the date.

We are out of stock, currently, but should have these back in next week. As soon as they are back in, I will update the sale so it will once more be active :)

Thanks!
ReptiPro

My latest hatch with the ReptiPro6000 was 22 out of 32 eggs hatched.Upon examining unhatched eggs 2 undeveloped chicks and 8 non-fertile eggs.All the unhatched eggs were cookoo marans from my birds so I have the problem and it is not the incubator.I have now reloaded with Dominique and speckled sussex eggs,much easier to candle.Happy hatching to everyone

Any updates on availability? Super excited to try these
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom