Requesting prayers...daughter being deployed :(

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    My daughter is a 21 yo college student in the Army Reserves...just got a call that she is being deployed in 2 weeks. [​IMG] Doesn't know where...somewhere in the Middle East...they won't tell her on the phone because she is in a Military Intelligence Battalion.

Lots to do in a short time...thanks for thinking of us!

2. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Lots of prayers heading your way. Please thank your daughter for her service and for helping to keep my family safe.

3. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Tell your Daughter thank you so much for her service. Hope she has a very safe trip. Our thoughts and prayers are with her and your family.

4. Irajoe

Irajoe Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2009
    South Carolina
    Absolutley. Thank you for the sacrifice your family makes for my freedom.

5. Lorettawyandotte

Lorettawyandotte Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2008
    white springs, fl
    thank you and your family for your sacrifice and service for our country...I think they should send Daschal and all the other tax evaders in DC instead of our children...just a thougt...my son just finished up 22 years in the Army and will end up with 25 when all is said and done...it is a hard thing to see our children go off to foreign lands...with you in spirit...

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Tell your daughter Thank You! and shes a brave girl!...i could never do it!..you are all in my thoughts! [​IMG]

7. cockadoodlemom

cockadoodlemom Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2007
    Texas
    You got it and tell your daughter thank you for keeping us all safe [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Quote:Well first let me say, congrades on having a brave courage daughter, And just say to your self that she will be ok and that she will be home before you know it. [​IMG]

9. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    When my 22 year old son was serving in Iraq I leaned heavily on Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon formed against you shall prosper." I prayed it daily over my son. The Lord delivered mightily. My son survived being blown up twice and hit with mortars and missles that did not detonate - he returned without so much as a scratch on his body. Believe and pray.

I pray, Lord, for the safey of all our sons and daughters serving in the military and especially for this woman's daughter - in the name of Jesus. Amen.

10. farmergal

farmergal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2008
    Nor Cal
    you have my prayers and thanks. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by