Rescue chickens right where I live ❤

IMG_20180908_151817.jpg

I have never seen hens grow wattles but here in India I find many slaughtered hens with big wattles. They are not roosters but still they grow combs n wattles sometimes. Here it's always warm climate so that's a fact they grow their comb n wattles but I don't know the climate of your area. Still make sure they don't get in such problem

How lovely of your neighbours and what a fabulous set up! I really love the sand bath (not sure my 3 year old would be happy if I stole his sandpit but oh I'm tempted :lau:lau) and the feeding stations. Great that you can still connect with chickens and I'm sure they'll be thrilled to have you nearby when they need to go away! Is it your new house that doesn't let you have chickens?

How lovely of your neighbours and what a fabulous set up! I really love the sand bath (not sure my 3 year old would be happy if I stole his sandpit but oh I'm tempted :lau:lau) and the feeding stations. Great that you can still connect with chickens and I'm sure they'll be thrilled to have you nearby when they need to go away! Is it your new house that doesn't let you have chickens?
Haha!
Yeah that's a hell of a sand bath they built for them. Too bad they're bathing in the dirt behind it. :plbb

I think we could have chickens where we live (we even have our own yard) but since we're currently waiting for my visa to the US we're kinda in a 'hang in the air' situation. We'll know more by June. :fl

Thanks for the heads up @connectdave. Their wattles are looking good at this point. Our climate isn't too warm either.

Haha!
Yeah that's a hell of a sand bath they built for them. Too bad they're bathing in the dirt behind it. :plbb

I think we could have chickens where we live (we even have our own yard) but since we're currently waiting for my visa to the US we're kinda in a 'hang in the air' situation. We'll know more by June. :fl
Of course they are :lau
Sounds like exciting plans for you!

Back
Top Bottom