Rescue Horses- Lie to a deployed Marine to make a quick $$

That is terrible! I agree. There are some people in this world who don't deserve to breathe. You are right about that one for sure! What amazes me though, is just how many of those undeserving people there are in this world.
hmm.png

That is one of the most horrible thinigs I have ever read! And the other thing of it is, is that we all have probably run across at least ONE person in our lives that was like that and we may or may not have known it.
Some of those people are like my MIL she didn't know her but from a whole in the ground and took her dog into the vet to be looked at. The dog was morbidly obesse and a biter. Probably because she was a beagle that was the same weight as my collie mix. Well I had bought her a muzzle for the dog and instead of muzzling it or asking for help doing it she just took the dog to the vet. Didn't say a word to the vet about her being a biter. The clinic also knew that she had that potential but did not muzzle. So needless to day the poor dog bite someone who worked there and had to be put down. Now I don't thinl that I need to go into detail about what gets done to a dog after it is put down for biting someone. My MIL held that dogs life in her hands since it was a pup and because of stupidity she didn't understand that the poor thing was in pain and didn't know how to deal with it. But she would rather blame it all on the vet. So see, we all know someone with that potential to either kill on pupose or unknowingly.

This was not an act of stupidity or neglecting to inform someone of an animals behavior. This was a deliverate act of deceit. This woman answered this Marine's ad, told him she wanted the horses for 4H kids, picked them up and drove them STRAIGHT to the auction, no stops in between. (Much more has been revealed on the original website that uncovered this story prior to the new station getting involved).
I am not sure where the two stories are related.

You can read alot more about this story at this blogspot...

http://fuglyhorseoftheday.blogspot.com/

She's the one who bought the horse from the auction and found a home for him. I read her blog often, she's very entertaining and brings to light some very interesting topics. Although it is NOT exactly a "family" site.... due to her language.

Back
Top Bottom