Rescue Kittens in So Cal

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by halfwaynowhere, Jun 11, 2011.

1. halfwaynowhere

halfwaynowhere Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2008
    La Puente, CA
    I have three kittens that have been rescued that are in need of homes.

The first one is Remington. He's about 8 weeks old, very cute and cuddly. He was bottle fed, his momma abandoned him when someone moved her kittens. She took back 4 of them, but left this one, and I ended up with him. He's very playful and loves to cuddle.
    [​IMG]

Next one is a little girl. She's also about 8 weeks old. She was left in a parking lot at a busy grocery store where my brother works in the gas station. She's a little bit shy, but very playful. She'd rather run and play than be cuddled, but she's still very sweet.
    [​IMG]

And lastly is Simon. My nephew found him in the park, covered in fleas and motor oil. He's been cleaned up and is doing very well. He's between 10-12 weeks old, and solid white. He's a purr monster. I don't think he's stopped purring since I brought him home!
    [​IMG]

All three kittens have been treated with Advantage and are flea free. They have been dewormed but will receive a second dose before going home. They do not have to go together. Send me a PM for more information.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by