Respiratory issue?

Leischfam6

In the Brooder
Mar 8, 2018
I have a serama show bird. And just noticed he sounds almost like he’s wheezing a little bit and he’s making weird noises. Almost a gurgling. He has no eye discharge no pox on his comb. Otherwise appears to be healthy. It will not let me upload my 23 sec video.

Videos may be posted to YouTube with a link posted here. How does his crop feel? It should be empty by morning, and if it is full or puffy, a crop problem might be the cause of the gurgling.
If it is a respiratory disease, he should not go to shows ever. Most diseases in chickens can make them carriers for life.
Do you notice any watery eyes or bubbles in eyes? Is there any nasal drainage or sneezing?

Videos may be posted to YouTube with a link posted here. How does his crop feel? It should be empty by morning, and if it is full or puffy, a crop problem might be the cause of the gurgling.
If it is a respiratory disease, he should not go to shows ever. Most diseases in chickens can make them carriers for life.
Do you notice any watery eyes or bubbles in eyes? Is there any nasal drainage or sneezing?
Thanks for the info. No everything seems to be fine. No discharge, he’s still alive and wel today. So I don’t know.

Back
Top Bottom