Respiratory issue

The vet says she is overweight? I can understand that but don't see it being her poultry feed doing it. Does she get any exercise like being outside walking around acting like a duck. I worry if you cut out her feed and only give her veggies she will lose weight but she may begin having other health issues. Protein will not cause weight gain but does help build muscle mass, so if she isn't eating any protein [just veggies] her muscles will most likely suffer. Plus veggies don't give all the nutrients they need to be healthy.
Did he say how long to feed her this way.
I sure don't consider myself a vet or doctor so just take my opinion as just that an opinion
she is not overweight but yes have fat on her lower part. and yes exactly I'm also thinking about her diet plan if i stoped her fees how will she cover a healthy life.
but vet said just stop for a time being while she is on medicine. when she lose her lower part than again start to giving her.
He told me to give all food she was usually eat before poultry feed.
from born to 7 years old, she was eats normal food like we human eats.
but I'm also confused as she is older now i don't think it's good to stop feed. I'll try to give her a balance diet without feed while doing medicine course. ☹️

Well that sounds better since it's only while giving her meds. I sure can't see this being part of a plan long term. I think what many of us forget is when we feed food [human] along with their reg feed we are the ones messing up their weight and diet. Causing them to be overweight. I think female ducks just like us human females can get fat deposits in places we would rather not have them lower belly ,thighs[human] because our diets are not what they should be. Too many carbs not enough protein, again just my opinion.
All you can do is follow his/her suggestions and see if it helps her, I sure hope it does.
Keep us updated.

Well that sounds better since it's only while giving her meds. I sure can't see this being part of a plan long term. I think what many of us forget is when we feed food [human] along with their reg feed we are the ones messing up their weight and diet. Causing them to be overweight. I think female ducks just like us human females can get fat deposits in places we would rather not have them lower belly ,thighs[human] because our diets are not what they should be. Too many carbs not enough protein, again just my opinion.
All you can do is follow his/her suggestions and see if it helps her, I sure hope it does.
Keep us updated.
Exactly it's messed.
Sure I'll update you.

Hi lydia my girl is much better now, she is losing her weight from her lower part. Eating, drinking and pooping fine.
2 days are left more to continue medicine. But only problem is still left that is she still having breathing problem not heavy breathing but like something is in her throat she is swallowing something.

Back
Top Bottom