Restraining Killing Cones For Sale

Quote:
Honestly, I have no clue- I've never processed a goose or a turkey. I'm building it based on measurements people on this forum have graciously found for me from other people's turkey cones. I don't see why they wouldn't work though??

Thank you to everyone who's ordered cones. Just to let anyone know who's thinking about ordering in the near future, I will be out of town at a training for a week from 9/20-9/26. So, I won't be building any cones that week. Any cones sold during that time will be built when I get back, and due to my work and chasing around a two year old schedules, they may not be built IMMEDIATELY after (as it says on the eBay page, it may take up to a week for them to be shipped.) So, until this Saturday night, I'm going to try to build cones every night after work and get them shipped the next day. If you're going to be needing them in the near future, please order them before Saturday. Again, if you order next week, it could be three weeks before they're delivered (worst case scenario, with shipping time.)

Thanks to everyone, and I hope you are all enjoying your cones!
-Jason

Back
Top Bottom