Returning with a new goal of Ducks,

EstiGirl

In the Brooder
Mar 24, 2018
Colorado Springs, Colorado USA
Hi!
A few years ago when I had chickens I was a member here and found this group to be an awesome place with a lot of great chicken people.
I've since moved and rehomed my sweet birds and now have a home with 1/2 acre of land and my husband and I are thinking of getting ducks. I had a pair growing up and they were awesome! We are looking for Khaki Campbell's either fertile eggs or duckling's. Please let me know if you have any.
EstiGirl

Hi!
A few years ago when I had chickens I was a member here and found this group to be an awesome place with a lot of great chicken people.
I've since moved and rehomed my sweet birds and now have a home with 1/2 acre of land and my husband and I are thinking of getting ducks. I had a pair growing up and they were awesome! We are looking for Khaki Campbell's either fertile eggs or duckling's. Please let me know if you have any.
EstiGirl
Welcome to BYC 1.gif

Posting in the Buy sell trade forum should get you better results

G'Day from down under EstiGirl :frow Welcome Back!

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out. There are some down the bottom of the page which are duck specific.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your ducks when they arrive, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

This is a link to the: Duck Forum

Back
Top Bottom