Reusing a Chicken Name?

I have a chick named Twiggy too. She was born with fuzz stuck to the shell, she was a mess. Then I had to raise her a week till she got baby feathers so the other chicks would not peck her. Come to find out she is a hen with no rump (tail) but all black.
Haha! My hubby kind of declared her as Twiggy. It's partly a nod to the super model of yesteryear.

Twigs is doing ok getting around. She just kind of shuffles along best she can. But she's growing and gets along well with my other special needs Polish, Myrtle, who is partially blind. What a pair!

My favorite names that I have re-used, or plan on re-using...

Comfort- I got that from a you tube show where they were trying to sell a big man a second seat on an airplane. "For your ...comfort."

Splendor- I got that from a comedian who said, "I left home because my parents were mean to me and I had to do chores. Then when I came home from college and working 2 jobs, I saw my younger brother at home on the couch living in splendor."
I had 2 BLRW with that name, not at the same time. I spoil my chicks so Splendor was a good name.

My favorite names that I have re-used, or plan on re-using...

Comfort- I got that from a you tube show where they were trying to sell a big man a second seat on an airplane. "For your ...comfort."

Splendor- I got that from a comedian who said, "I left home because my parents were mean to me and I had to do chores. Then when I came home from college and working 2 jobs, I saw my younger brother at home on the couch living in splendor."
I had 2 BLRW with that name, not at the same time. I spoil my chicks so Splendor was a good name.
I LOVE those names!

Back
Top Bottom