Reverse Christmas Advent Calendars! <3

DogAndCat36

Crowing
Mar 12, 2020
Northern Maine
I was driving with my family to do some shopping and heard from the radio the best idea ever. They called it a Reverse Christmas Advent Calendar. Instead of taking a surprise or chocolate out of the Advent Calendar you instead put a non-perishable food into a box each day! Things like canned goods, cereal, powered food, and peanut butter. When it is Christmas you take the box and donate it to poor and homeless people! I absolutely love this idea! :love:love:love

I was driving with my family to do some shopping and heard from the radio the best idea ever. They called it a Reverse Christmas Advent Calendar. Instead of taking a surprise or chocolate out of the Advent Calendar you instead put a non-perishable food into a box each day! Things like canned goods, cereal, powered food, and peanut butter. When it is Christmas you take the box and donate it to poor and homeless people! I absolutely love this idea! :love:love:love
Stealing this idea. Going to put gift wrap on my box and put it next to the tree as a gentle reminder that we are blessed to have enough.

Back
Top Bottom