reviews on hoover's hatchery?

Call hoovers... The do refunds first 48 hrs my post office just called. I'm flying as soon as daughter leaves for school

I ordered them through Tractor Supply, do you think I should contact Hoover's directly? BTW, I woke up to two more dead this morning. 8 of 11 dead!
1f629.png
1f615.png

All except one are quite lively... Gunna keep close eye on the one Americana... One Americana has quite the I'm the boss attitude lmao... Will report again tmw.

Glad to hear, I wonder what happened with mine. How long were yours in transit? I went into town (60 miles) this afternoon & found that Murdoch's has BRs; I got three new healthy additions
1f600.png
. I don't know why I was under the impression that I couldn't get them around here. I could have avoided that whole mess. Live & learn, I guess. The three others from the shipment are now doing well.

Last edited:
Shipped Wednesday night.... But I think the supervisor at the post office we called is probably why they got to us when they did...ingle digits and negs tonight thru Sunday ... Ugh

Mine are supposed to ship today. I am anxious. Our weather is supposed to improve a bit the rest of the week, so my fingers are crossed.

ETA I ordered 3 Amberlinks (P), 3 Salmon Faverolle (P), 3 Black Giants (P), 4 Barnevelders (SR) and 5 Rare Breed (SR).

Last edited:
Shipped Wednesday night.... But I think the supervisor at the post office we called is probably why they got to us when they did...ingle digits and negs tonight thru Sunday ... Ugh

I'm not sure if you've heard of them but there is a hatchery only a couple hours from you in Clifton NY called the Poultry Hatchery and they have a good variety. Just for future reference.

ETA they are still working out bugs with their website but I believe you can browse a digital catalog or order one. They had to close and not ship their orders for today so they are going to have a lot in the store at discounted prices.

Last edited:
i got some brown leghorns from hoover and was very pleased with them
the rooster i still have (others were killed by predotors all were healthy when they arrived ) is very pretty, protective and friendly

Back
Top Bottom