Rhea Eggs On Ebay

duckncover

Duck Obsessed
15 Years
Jan 17, 2009
North Eastern PA
What next...
tongue.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Two-Fresh-Rhea-...|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50#ebayphotohosting

Is it just me or is it the most wildly tantalizing thought that one could actually have an ostrich in their back yard. . .
$35 for a fertile ostrich egg? Who knew what I was getting myself into when I built my homemade incubator. ..
Ok, quite frakly, they terrify me, but I am still fascinated by the thought.
Seriously, anyone tried hatching out an ostrich egg yet?? I am dying to hear that story! (And hearing it might save me from trying to relive it)

while the idea of ostriches is fascinating, I am convinced that it would be much like hatching a feathered dinosaur, taller than myself, with feet that could squish and scratch my car while I hopped around the outside edges of the vehicle, trying to convince it to come down. Then, since I would certainly have hand raised the monster, It would finally jump down, onto my head. I cannot imagine this ending well... good luck!

<<<-----------------Ostrich, no, you don't want them, not for pets. No way, not unless you are gonna eat them before they eat you!

big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom