Ribh's D'Coopage

Our GKs have been sick so today I was babysitting on the mainland. This never makes me happy but less so when the flock has been upset. Still it couldn't be helped & I figured the girls would still get some truncated run & keeper time. It didn't happen. My lad has done his shoulder again ~ the same one he's been dislocating since high school so now reconstructive surgery is a must & he began the process off this afternoon as I was round to mind the kiddies.

I rushed home & threw feed in tubs, fresh water in waterers but had no time to sit with anyone before it was fully dark. I toddled out to check everyone was roosted to find Desdemona waiting for me in the run & Olivia promptly landed on my shoulder. It would seem I have been missed.

Hopefully tomorrow they will all get a full day in the run & plenty of me time.
View attachment 2545728
It is sweet to be missed. I also hope that for you, there will be some together time with them. They do care for you.

Our GKs have been sick so today I was babysitting on the mainland. This never makes me happy but less so when the flock has been upset. Still it couldn't be helped & I figured the girls would still get some truncated run & keeper time. It didn't happen. My lad has done his shoulder again ~ the same one he's been dislocating since high school so now reconstructive surgery is a must & he began the process off this afternoon as I was round to mind the kiddies.

I rushed home & threw feed in tubs, fresh water in waterers but had no time to sit with anyone before it was fully dark. I toddled out to check everyone was roosted to find Desdemona waiting for me in the run & Olivia promptly landed on my shoulder. It would seem I have been missed.

Hopefully tomorrow they will all get a full day in the run & plenty of me time.
View attachment 2545728
Yes I would say you were missed! I hope you get to spend more time with them today. 💞
I hope your GK's start to feel better soon. 💗

Last edited:
Ribh, this isn't the least bit chicken related, but I know you are fond of music and wanted to share this acapella group that I recently discovered with you.

The group is VoicePlay and they are performing the Oogie Boogie song from The Nightmare before Christmas. Their bass is amazing.
That was fun! I love a capella...and bass singers are my favorite! :love

This is how I know our weather has turned & Autumn is on the way.

20210227_052659.jpg

20210227_052738.jpg

Ribh, this isn't the least bit chicken related, but I know you are fond of music and wanted to share this acapella group that I recently discovered with you.

The group is VoicePlay and they are performing the Oogie Boogie song from The Nightmare before Christmas. Their bass is amazing.
Wow!!! That bass is quite something! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I'm looking them up now! :lau

Back
Top Bottom