Ribh's D'Coopage

I have to say, it’s a bit funny, the online sites are all running out of these chicken mugs, and they must be scratching their heads wondering why this item has gone viral all of a sudden. Heh heh.
And it’s all because of a group of chickeners. :rolleyes::lol:
It really is something. We sure are driving demand! I bet the market is flooded with them in a couple of months.

Here's an updated link Bob! Sadly they sold out, put it in your watch list and they will let you know when they are available again! I'm anxious to see if I will have to pay extra customs charges for this when it gets to the States!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wrendale-by-Royal-Worcester-Curious-Hen-Mug-Multi-Colour/123125427735?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
It already was on my watch list. You all bought them before I could get there today. This darn job is ruining my mug purchasing. 😥

Chicken Tax! I just ran across a picture of our first flock of Bantams! I'd forgotten what breeds we had. They were all so beautiful. I'd also forgotten that we had 2 Black Tailed Japanese.
1st Flock.JPG

Chicken Tax! I just ran across a picture of our first flock of Bantams! I'd forgotten what breeds we had. They were all so beautiful. I'd also forgotten that we had 2 Black Tailed Japanese.
View attachment 2546797
Is that a Seabright? They are on my want list.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom