Ribh's D'Coopage

Oh my gosh. That's terrible. Are you having the snake relocated?
I haven't actually even seen these snakes, only the skins. The skins tell me they're around but where is anybody's guess. Eastern Browns are nasty. They're aggressive unprovoked. I can't get them relocated because I don't know where they are.

I haven't actually even seen these snakes, only the skins. The skins tell me they're around but where is anybody's guess. Eastern Browns are nasty. They're aggressive unprovoked. I can't get them relocated because I don't know where they are.
Animal control won't help you?

Animal control won't help you?
Ummmm... I don't think we have animal control. Apparently an eastern brown dropped in front of my neighbour when she opened the laundry door while I was out this morning. She's British & totally freaked. Council won't take responsibility but apparently the Real Estate have contacted a snake catcher. Unfortunately there's more than one...

Ummmm... I don't think we have animal control. Apparently an eastern brown dropped in front of my neighbour when she opened the laundry door while I was out this morning. She's British & totally freaked. Council won't take responsibility but apparently the Real Estate have contacted a snake catcher. Unfortunately there's more than one...
Here we have a government organization called animal control that will remove dangerous animals from human areas (amonst other duties).

Bear relocation is probably the most visible service they provide. Bears living amongst humans can be very dangerous so they will tranquilize or trap the bears and relocate them.

There is even a comedy on TV currently about their exploits.

OZ CATURDAY.
My lap is very full these days.
20240325_143426.jpg

Back
Top Bottom