Ribh's D'Coopage

You'll be in the second two lists but not in the by breed list. Skipped the by breed form if you want to tinker I'll happily re-run the report. Would be interesting to see how it shapes up.
Here's the link to the second form

There’s no option for dodos and cassowaries, never mind legless ducks and cows! Would that have to be added in the spreadsheet?

You'll be in the second two lists but not in the by breed list. Skipped the by breed form if you want to tinker I'll happily re-run the report. Would be interesting to see how it shapes up.
Here's the link to the second form

The pages Form Responses 2, By Breed Query and Breed Lookup aren’t picking up the different breeds. I don’t think it’s picked up any of @BY Bob ’s breeds (H@ttie, L1lly etc), nor your ‘This is a test’ cells. Is there code missing or did some of us not input info correctly?

ALPIA UPDATE: Alpia's eye was completely clear this evening when I checked on the girls just before bedtime. I bribed her with a little cracked corn. :lol: She never hustles like the other girls do but she invariably finds a safe spot out of the chaos around me & lets me know she's there & can eat in peace. She seems a little quieter than usual but the temperature has dropped sharply today & the wind has swung round to the west. Everyone is feeling it. They were glad to get out into the run's sunny spots today. Tuna in the feed tonight as well. A few extra treats to help everyone over the cold.

And the vet rang this morning to check Alpia is still ok. Nice.
It's Ha'penny's turn to look moth eaten
View attachment 2165875
Her wing feathers are showing like ribs. :(
View attachment 2165877
Ha'penny, poor baby. Molting hens seem so uncomfortable.

I love the good news for Alpia. I'm so glad. :love

I hope no one minds, but I found a bunch of older pictures and I wanted to share them. I'll make them all thumbnail sized.

View attachment 2166456

View attachment 2166457

View attachment 2166458

View attachment 2166459

View attachment 2166460

View attachment 2166461
So many beautiful pictures. That photo of Stanley in the car just melts my heart. :love There is no better Papa for Sydneys babies.

I just love the sunset with the power lines. The geometry of the power lines adds something special to that one.

I hope no one minds, but I found a bunch of older pictures and I wanted to share them. I'll make them all thumbnail sized.

View attachment 2166456

View attachment 2166457

View attachment 2166458

View attachment 2166459

View attachment 2166460

View attachment 2166461

Beautiful photos. 😍

Stanley looks quite comfortable in the car!

Fat Bird comes and sits in the house nest box most days now. She hasn't laid an egg this year and I think she just likes to sit on some from time to time. This means something but I'm not at all sure what. I find it a bit sad in a way, especially given she's never sat and hatched.:love
View attachment 2166805
Maybe she just likes your company Shad?

Good evening folks :frow

CCCL I loved the pics

The pages Form Responses 2, By Breed Query and Breed Lookup aren’t picking up the different breeds. I don’t think it’s picked up any of @BY Bob ’s breeds (H@ttie, L1lly etc), nor your ‘This is a test’ cells. Is there code missing or did some of us not input info correctly?
The information put in on the first form is static and reproduces on the reports as is, but is not used for any other purpose. The second form associates the user to the breed categories. Then the data is combined and flattened, then brought in and sorted by the queries.

Back
Top Bottom