Ribh's D'Coopage

It was a rather sudden attack then poof! the gall bladder was out within 2 days. I barely had time to blink! I was veeery lucky considering the plague situation here at the moment. (Idiot politicians @&^%#@@***!! :rant)

Even though it was an emergency operation in my case it is also very routine. They do lots of them.
There are 3 tiny incisions on my left hand side and a small one under my sternum and another in my navel. They hardly disturbed my body at all really. It's amazing, I was up and walking around as soon as the anesthetic wore off.

Tax!
Alice's new feathers look cleaner than her old ones.
View attachment 2967471
I hated sitting the emergency room too! I was in hospital for several days. Problems breathing 😮‍💨 .. Hospital tax: 3421F7CF-BC76-4F24-A612-97CEA1376743.jpeg

It was a rather sudden attack then poof! the gall bladder was out within 2 days. I barely had time to blink! I was veeery lucky considering the plague situation here at the moment. (Idiot politicians @&^%#@@***!! :rant)

Even though it was an emergency operation in my case it is also very routine. They do lots of them.
There are 3 tiny incisions on my left hand side and a small one under my sternum and another in my navel. They hardly disturbed my body at all really. It's amazing, I was up and walking around as soon as the anesthetic wore off.

Tax!
Alice's new feathers look cleaner than her old ones.
View attachment 2967471
Sounds like it could not have gone any better. That makes me very glad to hear. And that Alice. She is spectacular! :love

Back
Top Bottom