Ring around eye?

It’s only true with one eye,her left eye the second pic is what her eyes normally look like!She has always had a dark ring around her eyes it’s just her right eye that has me baffled because it looks a little lighter and the black ring more fragmented looking? Perhaps it’s simply a genetic oddity?
Oh, well if her eyes have always had that ring, but the left looks different, its probably fine. I thought the rings around her pupils just popped up randomly, that would be concerning. Otherwise, she's probably okay.

Oh, well if her eyes have always had that ring, but the left looks different, its probably fine. I thought the rings around her pupils just popped up randomly, that would be concerning. Otherwise, she's probably okay.
I sure hope your right I plan to keep an eye on it in case her right eye changes more!Also waiting for the experts to chime in as well.Thanks for your help! :)

She has always had a dark ring around her eyes it’s just her right eye that has me baffled because it looks a little lighter and the black ring more fragmented looking? Perhaps it’s simply a genetic oddity?
Doesn't look like Marek's eye to me.

If she's acting normal/eating/drinking, shows not symptoms of illness, then I wouldn't be too concerned.
@Eggcessive knows more about some eye conditions than I do.

Doesn't look like Marek's eye to me.

If she's acting normal/eating/drinking, shows not symptoms of illness, then I wouldn't be too concerned.
@Eggcessive knows more about some eye conditions than I do.
I am very happy but surprised everyone is so far saying nothing is wrong,her eyes are just so different looking than my other chickens that I thought something weird was going on.!

I have seen a few other chicken’s pictures here with that similar appearance. It does not look like the pictures of the grey eye and irregular pupil that most books show. I would agree with ithers that if she seems to be acting normally, I would not worry.

Back
Top Bottom