ringed teal?

Quote:
Any single state cannot add regs onto the Fed laws... They cannot add to the Migratory Bird Treaty Act and the ringed teal isn't on that list... What I have found out is that the State usually doesn't know, but they'll tell you the permit is required just to cover their butts... They told me I had to have the permit for Mandarins here in UT, and they fall under the same category as the ringed teal. Ticks me off when they try and add regs where there aren't any. So no fed or state permit is required anyplace in America.

If you are saying you need a fed permit to ship across state lines, then yes, you need to have your farm tested and the proper permits to ship across state lines. Anything that crosses state lines becomes a federal issue... Anything on that list or not... But that is covered under shipping, not simply owning them or selling them within the state.

Travis

Of course they are gonna tell you to get your permit thats $75 in their pockets.

Exactly, Ozawkiebantams! Read the regs, if it isn't there, it isn't there. And we're all here to tell you, it isn't there!

Travis

Quote:
wink.png

I'm pretty sure you don't need a permit anywhere in the U.S. They keep their color year round and mine have always nested in boxes. They make really cool noises, are smaller than mandies, and lay lots of eggs if you keep them from sitting.

haha! yah silver pheasant but I dont even have any haha!
i got eggs that didnt hatch because they guy just sold me a dozen chicken eggs....
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom