Ringneck Doves???

I hope you like them Sam... i use to have a pair of ringnecks and i started off with 2 and ended up with almost 10..lol they LOVE to breed and raise babies... and the males always does a little head bobbing dance and coos to the hen it's cute..

I plan to get a new pair some time next year because the pair and the other i did have i gave them to family members
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I went back to the store to see if they would let me photograph it but it was already gone... sorry, i tried. They buy and sell high volume and have flights full of birds for sale, all sorts. I have gotten the most amazing, one of a kind and very hard to find varieties of lovebirds, and passed on stuff I would have killed for, but either didn't have space or cash at the time.... The people running it are considered experts in their field, and have traveled internationally to give lectures, but they don't know all the mutations or which ones are hot. I try to stop by there at least once or twice a week if I can. It is only five minutes from my house too. How cool is that?

Back
Top Bottom