Ringneck Pheasant Chicks for sale.In Ohio

Hello....
hmm.png

Where are you located in ohio?
Can you do pick up?
Thanks

Last edited:
Quote:
GA is one of the states that shipped back...
sad.png

Thank you for the refund, Burt... I'm sorry they didn't tell you that up front when you shipped them! sheesh! I hope you can sell them there. Sounds like you might have some people interested in picking them up!
smile.png

one guy took all the return chicks, this whole shipment is a mess..

will refund any money for those with the trouble. Birds was at the post office at 7AM wonder now if they put them on the late truck, and not the first one...

uh......
hmm.png
....not sure if this is invisible ink or what here but, again, Where are you located? Cincinatti?
Do you have anymore to sell?
How much and location,
Can someone pick up some versus shipping?
Thanks,
Last time I'll post.
Sorry your shipping turned into a finasico.

....Angela

If youthink yours where shipped call your Post Office. My box did not have phone number I supplied on box.

My box also did not have my number on the box. My postal carrier just informed me that I have to go to town to collect 100 dead birds because when the arrived at the main facility on Sunday there was no contact information on the box.

Quote:
I called my Post Office this morning. Mine did not get shipped out of the facility to my post office because they where already dead and smelled. They just wanted the okay to throw them out.....

I don't know if it helps or not... My post office looked up my phone number in the phone book and called me yesterday to come get them and having the extra day didn't help. 20 or so were alive when I opened the box, but they all declined and died despite my best efforts. I don't know if it's a comfort to you or not, but I don't think the extra day would've helped. Whatever happened to all these poor chicks was done earlier in the transit. I'm so sorry about your birds
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom