Ringnecks pipping. Pics.. *HATCHED*...More pics.

Yes, I *need* a pair. My husband is excited, now he wants to get some hatching eggs for ringnecks, too!!
yippiechickie.gif

Em

Last edited:
Quote:
I thot it was you. If i'm not mistaken Em , did i not tell you a while back when i first got my eggs that we would give you a pair if we got a good hatch ? I wasn't kiddin girl.
Also, if you and hubby wanna hatch some yourselves, The fella i got my eggs from here in Pa told me on the phone yesterday that he currently has 2 doz eggs at a real good price.I can give ya his info iffin ya want it.

Quote:
That's a question i can't asnwer lol.
I bot the eggs from a feller here in the Yard. I had never even heard o' chocolate colored pheasants before and had no clue that's what kind o' eggs i was buyin. I thot i was gittin regular ringnecks till he sent me an e-mail with pics.
He also told me i would be "lucky" to git any chocoltaes. So far, i have 5 eggs out o' 18 hatched and only one has any choc. coloring on it.

Jim, well i see its begun..hope they all hatch for ya...warning in about a week and half to 2 weeks they will be flying already......watch out.......you might wanna get a screen ready for the brooder ahead of time. and boy are they fast.....

Here's a few pics of the parent birds..
Melanistic mutant X blue-back ring necks..

chochens005_final.jpg

chochens011.jpg

chochens010.jpg

Picture304_final.jpg

100_2710-1_final.jpg

Charlie

Back
Top Bottom