RiP Audrey Hepburn - Bantam SS.

Jferlisi

i dont eat chicken!!!!
9 Years
Nov 2, 2010
Menifee CA
So we moved to arizona in the middle of september and haven't had a problem with coyotes yet. Well that all ended today. On the way home for lowes today we saw a coyote running across the street from the corner of the property. The back of the property is up against a wash and we have a 6 foot cinder block wall. So i went into the back yard and notice all the chickens were laying under the bushes very silent. So i went over and counted them all and notice that one of my light brahma's wasn't there or in the coop and i cant remember if audrey was there or not. So i started looking around and noticed white feathers all over and found teresa in the corner by the house. She was missing alot of feathers but only had a cut or two that weren't deep. So i put her in the coop to rest up and gave her some meal worms which she ate up, so she is eating which is a good thing. So a little later i went out to check on her and she how she was doing and noticed audrey wasn't in the coop. We searched for about 45 minutes on the property and around it and the only signs of her were feathers on the floor and a trail of chicken poop on the wall. She turned one november 2.

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_3999.jpg

IMG_3966-2.jpg

DSCN0970.jpg

Quote:
She was thanks. I think she started laying again today too, so im going to incubate the egg and hope its fertile.

Quote:
She was thanks. I think she started laying again today too, so im going to incubate the egg and hope its fertile.

fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom