Rip Guienalady

This is just too sad, she didn't deserve this! RIP Guienalady, may you find happiness in Heaven.

fl.gif
for her soul.
hit.gif
fl.gif

My prayers go out to her husband and family. I miss her so much already and am just heartbroken to lose such a wonderful lady!
hit.gif

Rest In Peace.

I really felt so down when I read this. I lurk among the pages and had tried to keep up with what was going on since I had seen her posts on the ER. Very upsetting but she is in a better place.

Anyway just to pick myself up I started going through her old posts and thought you guys might enjoy.

"Cherry Mash , i used to just love those. Haven't had or seen one in years..also remember the red tipped cigarette candy.

awwwwww! soo cute! love little fuzz butts like that. i used to raise cockatiels and have been thinking about doing it again..or maybe green cheek conures....really like the smaller parrotts. but pet stores want too much to get a pair..... oh well maybe someday....just makes me want to jump into it again...
love.gif
love.gif
thanks for the pics.

jesus mary and joeseph , bull hocky,dam nation, are the milder ones
roll.png

dh HATES pineapple, melted cheese, which i love. carrotts,celery, raw or cooked.

i don't eat beans except green beans.,don't eat collard, spinich. thereis more but can't think of them right now.

yea i peak..mostly because i like seeing what a actually clean shower, or floor looks like!
smile.png
because mine seldom looks like it has been cleaned....even tho it has.
hmm.png
with 8 adult dogs and various puppies, one house chicken, 1 messy dh and 2 house guests. ....i clean in mornings and by afternoon ya can't tell it.....
barnie.gif

:celebrat! now have new choppers....
big_smile.png
:
ya.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
$380.00

i love sonic onion rings....be glad when i can eat them again,,,,gonna be the first thing i eat once i can get some new teeth.!
droolin.gif

I Heard inquiring minds wanted to know about my teeth....update is ....they are still among the land of the misssing.
sad.png
I still have no idea where they are. still think the dogs got together and made a snack of them.

So will continue gumming food till i can afford a new pair of choppers.
hmm.png
thanks for your intrest and thank you Henretta for letting me know people wanted to know.
smile.png

i'll be there. ..you might want to bring a change of clothes....there was a food fight at the last party..
wink.png
"

I found it comforting.

A sad day for the BYC community to have lost such a strong and vibrant spirit. Pam rest in peace and know no suffering, you will be missed.

I wish I could think of something to say, but I can't seem to find any words which would be right.
hmm.png

Farewell, Guienalady, we will miss you.

Back
Top Bottom