Ripley, the 4 legged chicken!?

Pics
I posted a few pictures of Ripley on the chicken keeping 101 page on Facebook and learned of several other chickens with the same condition. A couple died at very young ages, several grew up to be healthy adults. One had surgery as an adult and recovered to be an almost normal hen (with 2 vents still!) It was neat to see pictures and read stories of others' experiences. I invited them here to share their stories. Hopefully some will come!

I posted a few pictures of Ripley on the chicken keeping 101 page on Facebook and learned of several other chickens with the same condition. A couple died at very young ages, several grew up to be healthy adults. One had surgery as an adult and recovered to be an almost normal hen (with 2 vents still!) It was neat to see pictures and read stories of others' experiences. I invited them here to share their stories. Hopefully some will come!

That is awesome!! So cool you found some others!!

Pretty cool, you can become the founding member of a support group for 4 legged birds and their owners. :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom