RIR Acting Lethargic - Please help

Pics
Hey, everyone. Thank you so much for your love and support during this past, very hard week. I’m heartbroken to say that at 12:20, Ponyo, my beloved chicken, passed away in my arms. She was the sweetest little hen, and I’ll never forget the adventures we had together. From sneaking into the house, carving a pumpkin, and sharing a bowl of noodles with her, we were the best of friends. I’m so sad to see her go, but I am thankful that she is at least without pain now. She is buried in her favorite spot in the yard, where she used to spend her sunny days dust bathing and running after bugs.
View attachment 2586849
A huge thank you to @azygous for all the help, time, support, and encouragement you’ve given us. I’ll never forget what you’ve done for us, and you deserve all the hugs, love, and flowers. ❤️ :hugs 🌷
Rest in peace, Little Ponyo, I’ll never forget you. You may have flown up to the big chicken coop in the sky, but I’ll never stop loving you. One day, perhaps, I’ll see you again. For now, though, I send you lots of hugs, love, and will forever cherish the memories we made. Take flight, little one. You’re free now.
View attachment 2586858
Oh no, I’m so sorry. It’s always so hard to lose a feathery companion. Especially when they are your best friend and you’ve done everything to save them.

I’ve gone through a similar thing with my Poshy, so if you ever need a place to vent, or a shoulder to cry on- I’m here. May Ponyo and Poshy meet up and be happy together. Rest In Peace Ponyo. You will be dearly and truly missed.

And Star, my PMs are always open if you want to talk about her, share funny stories about her, or cry. I’m here. Everything will be okay. :hugs

Sending you all the love.

Back
Top Bottom