RIr owner

Welcome to the BYC flock! We are glad you joined us!

jumpy.gif
D.gif
welcome-byc.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

Welcome to Backyard Chickens. I hope you will be able to keep your dog and chickens APART. So many new members say their dog killed all their chickens. Chickens don't stand a chance against dogs, or other predators. Dogs + chickens = dead chickens. Fun for the dog but, not for the chicken. You never hear of a chicken killing a dog. I believe you said you gave away your first RIRs' because of your rottie. You may want to check out the coops/predators sections to find out how to keep your chickens safe from other animals.

Oh trust me I have come up with new plans as my rotties still a pup wants to chase everything that's why I parted with my first chickens I was not perpeared this time my baby's will be safe it was not fun here ing peeps scream being chased by the dog so peeps and her friends went to my coz won't make that mistake again

Hi I ended up with a white leg horn rooster not aloud to have them where I live but want cloud to go to a great home any one close to Norristown pa that would want him he's beautiful pure white and only about 3 months old ty

Back
Top Bottom