Rir

ceeceeholt

Songster
8 Years
Aug 17, 2011
Alabama
I'm still new to this site and my "ladies" so I believed most of what I read about my "ladies". Do all RIR have yellow legs or do they sometimes have white? I have 2 with yellow legs and 3 with white. I'll be asking lots of questions! So glad to have found this site. Also, are Silver Laced Wyandotes generally aggressive? I have one that am seriously thinking of putting in "time out"! lol

momma of 18 ladies and an immature Roo:)

Rhode Island Reds ONLY have Yellow legs. I would bet what you have is Production Reds and not Rhode Island Reds.

Chris

I'm still new and the site won't let me post pictures:( BUT, I took some great ones and am waiting for the site to "lift my ban"! I'm anxious for everyone to see my ladies as I am still guessing on what some of them are.

momma of 18 ladies and a teenage Roo!

103921_p1010004.jpg

Ok, not sure if this will work, but this is one pic of my RIR with yellow legs.

Yep, the light one in the middle with her head turned is an EE, she has the cutest face. The other 2 they told me were buff orpington, they are more golden in person (so to speak) and the RIR I'm sure are not pure bread or I wouldn't have gotten them for 3 bucks:) Thank you for your help. I have 3 other large RIR with white legs but the same coloring.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom