Rockin' Bockin' Chickens

Rockin' Bockin' Chickens is my chicken business, on this thread I will be writing about it.

But first I want you to understand that our chickens are pet chickens, they can live their life out happily, if they are brain damaged- which one of them is- they can stay here, if they are naughty and have escaped from the pen... I just ignore them. :oops:
Aww your chickies are ADORABLE! I have a chicken with brain damage… she’s the best chicken ever though

Yeah, they are great! Lilliane, the grey cockerel in my profile, it the brain damaged one.
She’s beautiful!
B56FE2AE-8C9E-4440-8279-0211E7475347.jpeg
here’s mine!

Yesterday, a mouse decided to.... run across the yard....
Mango, Light Sussex pullet, grabbed it, smashed it on the ground, killed it, ran around with the other chickens chasing her.
Then, Peaches, Coronation cockerel, grabbed it and started to swallow it, whole (because they have no teeth)
So when he just had the tail sticking out of his mouth, Flash, and Mango started to try and pull it back out of his mouth. :sick It was.. interesting.

Mango, Light Sussex pullet, grabbed it, smashed it on the ground, killed it, ran around with the other chickens chasing her.
Then, Peaches, Coronation cockerel, grabbed it and started to swallow it, whole (because they have no teeth)
So when he just had the tail sticking out of his mouth, Flash, and Mango started to try and pull it back out of his mouth. :sick It was.. interesting.
who needs a cat when you have psycho mini dinosaurs running around?

Good girl! My chickens only eat dead thrown up by my cat mice😕

Back
Top Bottom