Roll-X RX-2 water bottle question.

Silexian

Songster
Jul 1, 2020
Northeast Missouri
I have two Roll-X incubators that the water bottle goes through the top. Which work great. I was given a third one that has the external water bottle. A Roll-X RX-2. I adjusted the nut on the water bottle to form a puddle the size that is required in my other two incubators. When I put the top on the incubator and turn it on. The bottle completely empties within minutes. The bottle that came with it, has the same adjustment nut as my Turn-X incubators. Which just sit on top of the neck on the base. The manual for the Roll-X shows that the nut seats down into the neck. I found the part number for the water bottle, but not the adjustment nut. The part number in my Turn-X manual is 350-038. Can anyone cross reference and see if the Roll-X has a different part number. Thanks.

I have two Roll-X incubators that the water bottle goes through the top. Which work great. I was given a third one that has the external water bottle. A Roll-X RX-2. I adjusted the nut on the water bottle to form a puddle the size that is required in my other two incubators. When I put the top on the incubator and turn it on. The bottle completely empties within minutes. The bottle that came with it, has the same adjustment nut as my Turn-X incubators. Which just sit on top of the neck on the base. The manual for the Roll-X shows that the nut seats down into the neck. I found the part number for the water bottle, but not the adjustment nut. The part number in my Turn-X manual is 350-038. Can anyone cross reference and see if the Roll-X has a different part number. Thanks.
Hm. Have you contacted the company?

They are out of business. I have discovered a cashe of parts online. They have limited knowledge of the incubators though.
Hm. Have you contacted the company?
I found the problem. There is a tiny slit in the supply tube. I guess the vibration from the unit running let it open up and suck air. I replaced the tube and it works just like it should now.

I was going to say there must be an air leak some where, the system is gravity fed.

I've been searching for parts for my old Marsh Roll-x (top water feed) and I cant seem to find a water bottle or turning grid ANYWHERE, even ebay. Please let me know if you have any leads. Thank you.

I was going to say there must be an air leak some where, the system is gravity fed.

I've been searching for parts for my old Marsh Roll-x (top water feed) and I cant seem to find a water bottle or turning grid ANYWHERE, even ebay. Please let me know if you have any leads. Thank you.
The Pixon Co. eBay store is where I was getting my parts from. I spoke with them, when they first bought Lyon Electric. They said then that once they got the manufacturing process ironed out. That they would be offering the complete line of Lyon products and parts. I don’t know if it didn’t pan out or if they changed their marketing direction. Once the inventory from Lyon was exhausted. They stopped offering anything. Other than hoping you run across a used unit, that you can use for parts. I have no leads at all. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom