Roo Id Please

I agree he is a Grey Game. My dh used to have some of these. They are gorgeous. They were always my favorite. I'm not sure about being pure or crossed, but my dh will know and I will show him your boy when he gets home. He is the game expert in this house hold.

I don't have much experience with games, but he just doesn't look like he has the *build* of the ones I've seen
hu.gif

I asked my dh, he says that he is almost certain he would be a Hatch Grey. Which would be some kind of Red Game they call a Hatch mixed with a Grey, I think he more specifically said probably mixed with a Charleston Grey? He was pretty certain.

Quote:
agree with Prarie, That rooster is NOT a american game (or any game for that matter) he could have some in him.. but for one his body build is completely wrong.. And he has too much "fluff" as if he may have some barnyard fowl (that means, Rhode island reds.. Barred rocks. etc)... sooo...game cross?

Last edited:
Quote:
One look at that pic will tell ya that he is far from a pure American Game. I've seen EEs that color as chicks, but no American Games... He is a pretty bird though, you should cross him with something and see what his chicks look like....
big_smile.png

He does have 3 girls and I do plan on seeing what chicks they make. I actually can't wait until spring! Unfortunately none of my girs are showing signs of being broody.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom