Roo not Rooing right.

mariewilliams1000

In the Brooder
Apr 22, 2022
Help!!! My Roo is having issues with his Roo. They won’t let me post the video. It’s like he has a sore throat and looses his stamina.

Attachments

• 7B7E0F6B-7065-41DB-9B5B-8CEFD31AB5C7.jpeg
    7B7E0F6B-7065-41DB-9B5B-8CEFD31AB5C7.jpeg
    491.3 KB · Views: 1
If it is a young cockerel then that is normal. All my neighbors and I have chickens and roos and I can always hear the young-uns. They will work it out in time.

The BYC Upload does not work.

Upload your video to another platform like YouTube or Vimeo, then provide us a link.

While you're at it, get some photos of the inside of his beak and the sides of his head so we can see his ears and eyes.

Thanks!

Help!!! My Roo is having issues with his Roo. They won’t let me post the video. It’s like he has a sore throat and looses his stamina.
So sorry to hear that, are you sure he isn’t just learning to crow?

To post a video: Go to a app, such as Youtube.
For Youtube: post the video and if you wish make it private except for those with a link so it is not open to everyone. Only those with the link.
Copy the link and paste it here.
Hope your roo gets better!

The BYC Upload does not work.

Upload your video to another platform like YouTube or Vimeo, then provide us a link.

While you're at it, get some photos of the inside of his beak and the sides of his head so we can see his ears and eyes.

Thanks!

OK here is a link to the video. Took me forever to get it uploaded to YouTube.

Since it’s been so cold, and he has already had frostbite from his previous home. I am very careful with when he gets to go outside. It’s been so cold here and we’re at 7000 elevation so it’s even colder. But I think I’m going to open up all the windows. And see if that helps today.

So sorry to hear that, are you sure he isn’t just learning to crow?

To post a video: Go to a app, such as Youtube.
For Youtube: post the video and if you wish make it private except for those with a link so it is not open to everyone. Only those with the link.
Copy the link and paste it here.
Hope your roo gets better!
He’s too and he’s been crying up till now just fine, so I’m thinking it might be the air in there. I’m gonna open up the windows and give him some fresh air and see if that helps. Unfortunately, it’s been so cold here and he already had frostbite from his previous home so I’m very careful with him.

Back
Top Bottom