Roo or hen, desperate to know.

Thank you, in regards to variety I am very happy. We also have quite the personality variety also.

Coo coo - light brahma is nuts, but nice.
Flufflulls - dark brahma so sweet and quite lovely
Sir peeps a lot - seebright oh my what can I say, yells at you when it's time to free range, when I call the chicks it's sir peeps who answers, and can fly high and far, good thing I keep a lot of BOSS handy.
Hawk eye- golden wyandotte she whines and whines, soo funny everything is soo awful and she lives with loud, noisy peasants.
KFC Kentucky fried chicken,- silver wyandotte sweet, ditzy, get zapped on the head a lot as she steps, shoves, trips, everyone
Maize-buff orbington is a doll, doesn't fuss much, loves to be held and petted

I see pullets - had to laugh when only butt pictures were showing at first, was wondering how we were meant to give you gender feedback from those, lol
My thoughts exactly!

We've had folks say they bought chicks where the seller checked under the tail and pronounced them female---was kinda getting a flashback to that
smile.png

I agree with everyone else, all of your chickens look like pullet, by the way they are good looking.

Oh yeah they are all pullets, I have the eggs to prove it.

And thank you I believe they are lovely also.

Do you have pics of yours?

Yes. although I think I saw a picture of your bird. I found one your post for your trying to figure out what breed she was. She is really beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom