Roo or hen?

Rhetta

In the Brooder
May 8, 2017
37AEF51D-CE16-458F-B6E4-683DE6EC61BE.jpeg
3F9FDD2F-F25A-44E8-BCE0-582F8227A0D3.jpeg
hi all, I know I have a rooster in my new bunch because I hear the crow in the morning, but I’m not sure which one is the roo - the golden campine or the Australorp? I’m leaning toward the Australorp. They are about 14 weeks old. Can anyone help?

It’s the feathers at the back of each that make me say roo’s

I think our girl just hatched 3 roo lavenders. I’m going to post a picture! Good idea. Thanks and good luck :)

It’s the feathers at the back of each that make me say roo’s

I think our girl just hatched 3 roo lavenders. I’m going to post a picture! Good idea. Thanks and good luck :)
Oh I love the lavenders! I wanted one, but my hatchery couldn’t get one to me. Maybe in the spring when I finish the fortress of solitude for the birds. I love all the ladies and gentleman. I just hope two Roos isn’t going to be a problem.

Oh I love the lavenders! I wanted one, but my hatchery couldn’t get one to me. Maybe in the spring when I finish the fortress of solitude for the birds. I love all the ladies and gentleman. I just hope two Roos isn’t going to be a problem.

We currently are over populated on Roos right now. So these’roos’ Are going to have to go. And they aren’t pure. I’ll post a picture. Although beautiful this one may be part Polish/Lavender LoL

Attachments

• A600046A-0C87-4ABB-9CA6-692B88B5EB45.jpeg
    A600046A-0C87-4ABB-9CA6-692B88B5EB45.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom