Roo or hen?

Yuki

Songster
5 Years
Sep 13, 2017
Male or female bantam.3 months old. Its the white chicken.

Attachments

• 20190920_182055.jpg
    20190920_182055.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 35
Appears to be a cockerel from comb and feathering. Nice looking birds!
The other birds in the clutch. Where I got her from already were crowing at the age of 3 months. This one isn't growing nor has long tail feathers. If its male ill have to get rid of him...

I don't want to get rid of her/him. My neighbors would literally kill him if its male. Bcuz of the crowing.

Attachments

• received_424717921726987.jpeg
    received_424717921726987.jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 19
My neighbors will kill him once he starts crowing. I have to find new home then.

I'm sorry to hear. I'll be hoping that you are able to find a good home for him. I'm not sure how much quieter bantams are than standards, maybe not at all, but maybe wait until he gets a little older to assume he'll be extreme. Or is it your ordinances you are worried of?

I'm sorry to hear. I'll be hoping that you are able to find a good home for him. I'm not sure how much quieter bantams are than standards, maybe not at all, but maybe wait until he gets a little older to assume he'll be extreme. Or is it your ordinances you are worried of?

I'm worried that my neighbors will kill him. My mother will force me to get rid of him or she will drop him off at a farm/side of the road.I want a rooster to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom