Roo or hen

I believed these are Austra whites and black australorps. Probably mixed with something. I think I have three hens and a roo but I’m questioning the roo because of the lack of waddle and comb. I believe they are 10-12 weeks. I have three golden comets hens and wanted to add to the flock since my fourth girl got taken out by a fox. I can’t have a rooster and would be so sad if she is. She’s so loving. Jumps on my lap every chance she gets. Any guesses? Attached also are pics of them at around 3 days to a week old when we got them.
Some of the black australorps are probably cockerels, but the white Austras are pullets

She could very likely be an Easter Egger. If you have no reason to believe she is pure she is likely an EE. What kind of comb does she have?
I have no idea what they are mixed with. She really has no comb as of yet. This is the first batch that I haven’t gotten from either tractor supply or my pet chicken. That would be awesome if she was. Always wanted an Easter egger.

Attachments

• 133AD56A-19E5-4C4D-9556-679A4E466A23.jpeg
    133AD56A-19E5-4C4D-9556-679A4E466A23.jpeg
    551 KB · Views: 4
I believed these are Austra whites and black australorps. Probably mixed with something. I think I have three hens and a roo but I’m questioning the roo because of the lack of waddle and comb. I believe they are 10-12 weeks. I have three golden comets hens and wanted to add to the flock since my fourth girl got taken out by a fox. I can’t have a rooster and would be so sad if she is. She’s so loving. Jumps on my lap every chance she gets. Any guesses? Attached also are pics of them at around 3 days to a week old when we got them.
You have one male black, one male white.

Back
Top Bottom