Room temperatures and incubating question

No that is almost perfect temp and humidity. you must be doing something right. I made a chart for mine and I use it everytime I do something to my incubators.

Quote:
Actually, I just trusted the company! Which is NOT my usual way of doing things. The other thing I did is tell myself to not obsess- I look once in the morning, once at night. Other then that, I leave it alone. I have added water once. My biggest worry is that the 18 eggs I have in there sat for too many days before I incubated them. Anywhere from 1-6 days. We shall see is my mantra! I am keeping track on a calendar.

I should shut up, I also promised myself to not start a thread and make 50 people wait with me,
gig.gif

duc.gif

Quote:
You should start a thread and make 50 people wait with you. It helps future hatch-a-holics like me wait while we're getting ready. And I tell my husband they're educational - I'm learning to do it better when I finally start!

Quote:
You should start a thread and make 50 people wait with you. It helps future hatch-a-holics like me wait while we're getting ready. And I tell my husband they're educational - I'm learning to do it better when I finally start!

I tell DH that, too!
lau.gif

But no, I prefer to suffer in silence. Sort of.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom