Room temps too high?! New question added...

LG's are really bad about the temperature fluctuating in them. I have 2 LG still airs and I always use them in the same room in the same spot everytime I use them. It takes a while to get the temp just right but, when you get it right dont touch it any more!!! LOL.
smile.png

Alright, I can NOT get this thing at the right temperature. I can get it to stay at a stable temperature, but it's either 99.0-99.1 OR it's 100. something. I can NOT get it at an exact 99.5! I have been fiddling with it for awhile now, and I can't get it in between. Any suggestions?

My suggestion would be dont worry about a few 10th's of a degree​

Lol. Thanks! That pic is a little old, but too darn cute. His big butt doesn't fit into that suit anymore, but it was cute while it lasted, lol. Now he looks like a big boy, has a manly buzzed haircut like his dad, lol.

Bear Foot, I think that's what I'm going to do, I just don't think it's going to get any closer, lol.

Wouldn't you freaking know it. I give up on trying to get it to 99.5F, so I go to change it to bring it to 100F (since it's hot outside, so it will probably drop a tad in a few days), and guess what the temp is? Exactly 99.5F. Lol. Should have given up a long time ago!

Back
Top Bottom