Rooster Booster Poultry Cell or Nutri-Drench Poultry Solution which one is best?

Bronx girls

Songster
7 Years
Jul 10, 2016
Hi all i'm trying to have meds etc on hand for emergencies, which one of these do you prefer or are they both the same Thank you!!

I keep both Rooster Booster Vitamins and Electrolytes with Lactobacillus and Poultry Nutri-Drench on hand. I use RB as a preventative, adding it to new hatchlings' water to get them off to a good start. The ND is used for more emergent situations, as it is designed to be assimilated quickly and provide energy rapidly. I also use ND for stargazing/wry neck situations and find that it usually corrects the issue within a few days of administering it by mouth several times a day.

Both are worth keeping in your first aid kit, IMO.

I keep both Rooster Booster Vitamins and Electrolytes with Lactobacillus and Poultry Nutri-Drench on hand. I use RB as a preventative, adding it to new hatchlings' water to get them off to a good start. The ND is used for more emergent situations, as it is designed to be assimilated quickly and provide energy rapidly. I also use ND for stargazing/wry neck situations and find that it usually corrects the issue within a few days of administering it by mouth several times a day.

Both are worth keeping in your first aid kit, IMO.
Thank you so much for the info trying to have all I need on hand for emergencies and will definetly take your advice.

Poultry Cell by RB has riboflavin (B2) for chick curled toes and leg issues, but other than that Poultry Cell and Poultry NutriDrench are identical. They have vitamins, electrolytes, and amino acids. Dosage is 1 ml for every 3 pounds of weight given orally.

Poultry Cell by RB has riboflavin (B2) for chick curled toes and leg issues, but other than that Poultry Cell and Poultry NutriDrench are identical. They have vitamins, electrolytes, and amino acids. Dosage is 1 ml for every 3 pounds of weight given orally.
Thank you so much so either one is fine to have.

Back
Top Bottom