Rooster Contest!

I think whoever judges this contest is going to have a BIG dilemma. These are all gorgeous roosters! Thanks for sharing. Sue

Ok everyone, the rooster contest is over s of now, judging will e later today, and any submissions afterwards will not count toward the contest. Plz be patient as there are many beautiful roos entered and it will be hard to judge them! Thnx for your patience everyone!

SilkieLoverz123

Ok here are the winners of the rooster contest!

Best Bantam:IHaveChickens2's, Rocker the Polish!

Funniest Rooster!: Rocky Maley's Frizzle Serama, Superman!

Cutest Roo!: BrandonBKellers, Buff Laced Polish, Rudy!

Best Feathering:ChicksNHerps Touslouse Polish roo!

Most Handsome: 2CoopsCounting's silver laced Wyandotte, King Lear!

Best Pose: Fowl Mouth's Stock Phoenix, Hondo!

Congrats to all that won and you should all be proud of your roo's no matter if they won or not!

Silkieloverz123

Ok here are the winners of the rooster contest!

Best Bantam:IHaveChickens2's, Rocker the Polish!

Funniest Rooster!: Rocky Maley's Frizzle Serama, Superman!

Cutest Roo!: BrandonBKellers, Buff Laced Polish, Rudy!

Best Feathering:ChicksNHerps Touslouse Polish roo!

Most Handsome: 2CoopsCounting's silver laced Wyandotte, King Lear!

Best Pose: Fowl Mouth's Stock Phoenix, Hondo!

Congrats to all that won and you should all be proud of your roo's no matter if they won or not!

Silkieloverz123
YES. When i tell him he will be so proud. hahahaha.
wee.gif

Thank you. Wasn't sure how i would like having a rooster around with the cackling and all, but I love him.
I love my boy
big_smile.png
, I was scared to have a rooster at first because I rent and I didn't want my neighbors to complain. I bought toulouse before he started crowing. 2 days later he started and I quickly built a door to my coop at 9pm in the dark to confine him in the mornings haha! After about 2 more days he stopped trying to crow all together and hasn't made a peep since. He will be 7 months soon.

Back
Top Bottom