Rooster farm 15 egg incubator

Yep I recommend adding a couple of small holes in the top, start with two 3/16" and see if the humidity regulation gets any better, you can always add more later, it is harder to cover them back up though. Good luck...

Yep I recommend adding a couple of small holes in the top, start with two 3/16" and see if the humidity regulation gets any better, you can always add more later, it is harder to cover them back up though. Good luck...
i added 2 holes in the top yesterday... during the day the humidity hovered at around 80% weather there was water or not... over night it dropped down to 76%.... I put water in last night before bed as our temps are dropping down to about 8 degrees Celsius overnight (bring on winter) the temp is holding so that’s a good thing... Ill just let it do thing and see what happens, when I hatched a duckling under a mumma duck she barely moved unless I moving her myself and that was during spring. there was no way she keeping a regular humidity in there or even a regular temp...

Back
Top Bottom